The cosmopolitan cocktail, typically referred to as the "cosmo," gained popularity during the 1990s taking into account it was frequently mentioned re the television perform Sex and the City. The engagement of vodka, yellowish-brown liqueur, lime juice, and cranberry juice have made it a timeless classic.
The ingredient of Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- 1u2009u00bd fluid ounces vodka
- u00bc fluid ounce lime juice
- u00bc fluid ounce triple sec
- u00bc fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wedge for gild
The instruction how to make Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- insert vodka, lime juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker. build up ice, cover and shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- beautify when a lime wedge.
Nutritions of Cosmopolitan Cocktailcalories: 130.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.6 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 1.3 mg
sugarContent: 4.2 g