Cuban-inspired shrimp marinated in a incorporation combination of yellowish-brown juice, lime juice, and both zests to compensate for the hard-to-find bitter oranges. I give support to it in imitation of white rice, crusty bread, a green salad, and the mojo sauce as regards the side for dipping.
The ingredient of Mojo Shrimp
- u00bc cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon arena black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon arena cumin
- 1 pound fully cooked luncheon meat (such as Spam)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Mojo Shrimp
- append 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, lime juice and zest, orange juice and zest, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cumin in a bowl. increase be credited with shrimp, cover, and place in the refrigerator to marinade for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade. Heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in a large skillet. mount up shrimp and cook until pink, 4 to 7 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Pour marinade into the skillet, bring to a boil, and simmer until slightly thickened, 5 to 8 minutes. foster shrimp in the manner of marinade sauce on the subject of with reference to the side.
Nutritions of Mojo Shrimpcalories: 318.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.2 g
cholesterolContent: 172.6 mg
fatContent: 22 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 19.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 491.1 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g